Heute Nacht wurde der HoN Patch 0.3.2 und kurz darauf Patch 0.3.3 mit dem neuen Helden Chipper veröffentlicht. Viele kleine Bugs wurden behoben. Bei vielen Usern gab es Probleme mit dem Update von HoN. Die Lösung dazu findet ihr hier.
Über den Patch und den neuen Helden könnt ihr in unserem HoN-Forum diskutieren.
Hier der komplette Changelog für Version 0.3.2 und 0.3.3
- Sending a whisper to a player who is not online will now return a message indicating the player is not online
- The updater no longer crashes when a file doesn’t exist (such as tos.txt)
- Fixed a bug with Focus Buffer. I was dividing by zero. The universe almost ceased to exist. You can thank me later.
- Neutral Creep camps (Normal and Ancient) can now only be stacked up to 2 additional times (3 Stacks Total)
* Exception are the smallest camps, which have no limit still
- Selling wards of sight / puzzlebox recipe within the 15s grace period will now restock the shop.
- The weak neutral creep camp on Hellborne side can no longer be pulled into the lane.
- Any teammate can now take Wards of Sight and Wards of Revelation from a courier, regardless of who purchased them
* Previously either the courier owner or the purchaser of the wards had to manually give the wards to a teammate; now the teammates can take it by themselves
- Activating a courier’s “Transfer Items to Hero” ability (3rd ability) will automatically transfer any Wards of Sight and Wards of Revelation from the courier to your inventory, regardless of who purchased them
- Pets can no longer pick up Token of Life, Token of Sight, Token of Stealth, or Bananas
* No more ninja’ing the token with a flying courier / Wildsoul‘s bear
- Consumables (Health Potions, etc) purchased by different teammates will no longer combine together on couriers
- Ordering multiple units at a time will no longer artificially inflate your APM
- Added a Message of the Day upon logging in
- The following changes pertain to players using “invisible” mode:
* They will now appears as “offline” if a /whois or “User Information” is done on them
* They will no longer be able to send/receive whispers, send/receive IM’s, and send buddy/clan whispers, however they will still be able to receive buddy/clan whispers.
* They will now properly see all their online buddies/clan members when logging in
- Removing yourself as a buddy now fails with an appropriate error message.
- When a buddy approves a friendship request, the person who requested it will no longer see “You are now friends with <yourname>.” They will correctly see “You are now friends with <buddyname>.”
- Fixed right clicking a buddy to display the appropriate menu choices the first time they are clicked (instead of the second)
- Fixed Team/All chat to remember it’s previous state, so when navigating to another channel and coming back to the game lobby it will properly show the last chat type that was used
- When in the game lobby, clicking the “Send” button will now return focus to the text input
- Fixed some of the right click menu options either not appearing or not working
- Fixed banning/unbanning someone from a chat channel, it should now work properly when used
- Adding a user to your ignore list will stop all incoming buddy requests from the ignored user
- Players can only request the same person as a buddy once every 5 minutes now
- Fixed joining and leaving clan channels with long names
- IM notifications only pop up once every 2 minutes now, however the IM count and any IM conversations will still be updated real time.
- Fixed chat channels saving
- Added additional flood protection to the chat server when requesting a buddy or approving a buddy.
- Arranged matches should now be reported to clan members and buddies, but the join notification will not show a “Join Game” button, it will merely be informational
- Using a /whois or “User Info” on another player in a matchmaking game should display their information correctly now
- Implemented the community mod “Chat Textbox Improvements” for the game lobby, credit to slime73 for this contribution
* Clicking anywhere on the chat window will set focus to the text input
* Pressing escape will remove focus from the text input if it has no text, if there is text it will clear it without removing focus. You can then press escape again to remove focus
* This fixes an issue where currently focus is forced to the chat window and doesn’t allow players to use VOIP for the in the game lobby
- Fixed matchmaking epic clock ticks
- Fixed matchmaking ratings being -1 (For reals this time)
- Hook cast time decreased to .3 from .41
- Tokens and Bananas are no longer cloned to the Turret
- Fixed Ult grabbing gadgets/PsuedoPets
- Texture fixes
- Fixed the weird LOD model stuff
- Toxin Ward health rebalanced to 100,150,200,250 from 75,150,225,300
- Debuff while using level 4 Blade Frenzy is now -50% Attack Speed instead of -55 Attackspeed